Tuition Assistance Information
ODCS is committed to providing an exemplary education that is accessible to all Christian families regardless of social or economic status. ODCS’ Tuition Assistance Program is designed to help families who demonstrate a need for tuition assistance and ODCS will work diligently with each family to help make an ODCS education financially possible.
Who is eligible for Christian school tuition assistance?
- ALL families who may require help with tuition and/or the facility reimbursement fee should apply for tuition assistance.
- In order to receive tuition assistance, families must apply for and receive the EdChoice or EdChoice Expansion Scholarship.
- In addition, if requested by ODCS, families must also apply for assistance through the Ohio Christian Network Scholarship Granting Organization (OCEN SGO). Assistance for ODCS students is made available from the OCEN SGO through donors who receive a dollar-for-dollar reduction in their state taxes.
- For re-enrolling families – you must be re-enrolled at ODCS and your re-enrollment fee paid for the new school year.
- For new families – your application for admission must be completed and your application fee paid to ODCS before applying for tuition assistance. Tuition assistance awards will be communicated to the family after the student(s) has been accepted by ODCS.
Submitting a Tuition Assistance Application
FACTS is the agency ODCS uses for processing tuition assistance applications. Using an outside agency enhances confidentiality and objectivity in the tuition assistance assessment process. Families applying for tuition assistance will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS. Applicants can apply online. FACTS charges a per family application fee of $40. This assistance through FACTS will need to be completed no later than April 15th of the prior school year (or two weeks after acceptance if later).
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
FACTS will process applications and notify the ODCS Business Office with a tuition assistance recommendation. ODCS will notify the family of their award as soon as possible. An appeal may be made for additional assistance through the ODCS Business Office if your financial circumstances change.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR CHRISTIAN SCHOOL TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATION?
If you have questions about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262 or call the ODCS Business Office at 440-326-2357.