PTF is ODCS's Parent Teacher Fellowship. Membership is free and open to the parents/guardians of enrolled students and to the staff of Open Door Christian Schools.
The PTF Mission Statement is to "Serve One Another in Love."
The PTF Goals are:
- Seek to Glorify God through word and deed in response to the unique blessing that is Open Door Christian Schools.
- Work to build a strong school community through purposeful gatherings, personal interaction, and written communication that enhances the spiritual and learning environment of ODCS.
- Seek opportunities to encourage and support the Teachers and Staff of ODCS through tangible actions and regular prayer.
- Seek opportunities to present ODCS to the community at large as a beacon of God's grace and love.
- Seek to raise funding to accomplish these goals and to provide for events, needs, and special programs outside the realm of the educational experience being offered at ODCS.
The programs PTF sponsors and funds are separated into three categories:
- Service Projects,
- Support Programs
- Capital Needs
Some of the programs and activities the PTF sponsors include:
- Box Top and Campbell Soup label collection
- Ice Cream Social
- Kalahari Resorts Fundraiser
- Christmas Shoppe
- Student Appreciation Week
- Staff Appreciation Week
- Grandparents Day
If you are interested in participating or have questions, please contact the school office at 440.322.6386.