On-line Course Student Login:
Online courses offer many benefits to students. They also require self-discipline, good time-management and tenacity. While there are some checks and balances, the majority of the responsibility for the course, rest with the student.
1. Students may take up to two (2) online credits per year. A list of online courses and the online registration form may be obtained from the Guidance Office.
2. All online courses must be pre-approved by the Director of Guidance.
3. Only credits received through ODCS online courses will be recognized for inclusion in a studentís transcript.
4. All courses required for graduating seniors must be completed by May 15 of the school year.
5. Families who allow their student to take online courses will be financially responsible for the entire cost of the course (plus registration, textbooks and other materials) regardless of the academic outcome or the failure of the student to complete the course.
6. All online courses will follow the ODCS grading scale.
7. It is the studentís responsibility to meet with the Online Coordinator when requested and to take initiative in asking for additional assistance.
* Please contact Dr. Jonathan Burton
English/Language Arts: English 9, 10, 11, 12; AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition
Math: Algebra I & II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus
Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Space Science, Marine Science, AP Biology
Social Studies: American History, Economics, World History, American Government, Global Studies, AP US Government, AP US History
AP and Dual Credits: AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP Calculus, AP US Government, AP US History, AP Art History, AP Biology
Electives/Languages: Spanish I, II, III; Latin I, II, III; Chinese I, II; Health (Life Management Skills), SAT Prep, Thinking and Learning Strategies, PE (Fitness Lifestyle Design), Computing for College and Career, AP Art History
7 & 8 Only Ė Remedial Classes Only: The offerings are straight forward Ė one course in each of the 4 subject areas (English, Math, Science, Social Studies) .
Bible Courses: (Electives only) Apologetics I and II, Basic Bible Doctrine I and II, Have We Lost our Minds?! (Worldview Curriculum for Teenagers), Life-Shaping Decisions (Applying Godís Word to college and Career Planning), Jesus: Prophet, Priest, King and Savior, New Testament Survey (Dual Credit), Old Testament Survey (Dual Credit), Understanding the Times I and II.