ODCS believes that Christian education should be available to all families regardless of social or economic status. The ODCS Financial Aid Program is designed to assist families who demonstrate a need for tuition assistance.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
There are three guidelines for eligibility:
- ALL families who will need help with tuition and/or the facility reimbursement fee should apply for financial aid.
- For re-enrolling families – a re-enrollment form must be received in the Business Office together with a re-enrollment fee prior to applying for aid.
- For new families - an application accompanied with application fee must be received by ODCS. After ODCS has received the application the new family may apply for financial aid. Financial awards will be communicated to the family after the student(s) has been ACCEPTED by ODCS.
SUBMITTING A FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
For the 2013/2014 school year FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial aid analysis for ODCS. Using an outside agency enhances confidentiality and objectivity in the assessment process.
Families applying for financial assistance will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. Applicants can apply online beginning January 7, 2013 at www.factstuitionaid.com. In addition, paper applications will be available in the ODCS Business Office on January 7, 2013. The application fee is $30 for both paper and online. All applications will be processed in the same timely manner.
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process an application.
- Signed and completed paper application or completed online application.
- Payment of the $30 application fee.
- Copy of 2012 income tax return including all schedules.
- Copy of 2012 W-2’s for both husband and wife.
- Copy of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation and TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families).
FACTS will process applications and will notify ODCS with a recommendation. ODCS will notify the family of their aid award as soon as possible. An appeal may be made for additional aid through the ODCS Business office if financial circumstances change.
If you have questions about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262 or call the ODCS Business Office at 440-326-2357.
ODCS admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students.