The basis of Open Door Christian Schools shall be the Word of God as interpreted by the following Statement of Faith:
- The Bible, which is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit in the canonical Scriptures as originally given and is the inerrant and authoritative Word of God. II Timothy 3:15-17, II Peter 1:21
- The triune Godhead in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14
- The Father: a Spirit, infinite, eternal and unchangeable in all his attributes. John 4:24, Exodus 34:6.
- The Son, Jesus Christ: His deity, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His Lordship over all of life and His personal, imminent return. John 1:1, Isaiah 7:14, Hebrews 7:26, I Corinthians 15:3-4, Acts 1:11
- The Holy Spirit: a Divine Person, equal with the Father and the Son and of the same nature. John 15:26
- Man was created in the image of God, man sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature; and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed. John 3:5, Romans 5:8
- Salvation by grace through faith in the shed blood and substitutionary death of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Titus 3:4-7, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 5:8
- The personality of Satan, who is called the devil. Revelation 20:2
- The eternal blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost. Matthew 25:46, Philippians 3:21
- The Church, the bride of Christ: In its universal aspect comprising the whole body of those who have been born of the Spirit and in its local expression established for worship, mutual edification and witness. Ephesians 1:22-23, 5:25-32, Acts 15:41, 16:5.
- The local church is a body of born-again baptized (immersed) believers organized for worship, service and fellowship; that the two ordinances of the church are baptism (immersion) and the Lord's Supper; that the local church is an independent and self-governing body responsible alone to Christ who is Savior and Lord. Matthew 28:19, I Corinthians 11:23-26.
- Christ's great commission to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, making disciples, baptizing and teaching. Matthew 28:18-20.